The Hawley Grove building, named for the grove of maples that stands in front of it, serves as headquarters for the Sons & Daughters of Hawley and as a community center for the town. It was donated to SDH by the Holyoke Boys and Girls Club in January 2006. The building is located across the road from the 1848 Meetinghouse on the site where the Longley Tavern once stood. The tavern, originally located on the town common, was built in the mid-1800s along a stagecoach route and torn down in the 1960s after being condemned.
The 3000 square foot Grove building has a large common room, a kitchen, and bathrooms, It also houses SDH’s archives and will eventually contain a small museum. The building is handicapped accessible.