Sons and Daughters of Hawley Online Store
Restored steeple of the East Hawley Meetinghouse
The First Congregational Church of Hawley, Massachusetts was built on Plainfield Road about 1847. It remained an active church until 1939. In 1981 it became the headquarters of The Sons and Daughters of Hawley. The steeple, destroyed in a 1917 storm, was reconstructed in 1997, and adorned with a weathervane by Marion Ives of Hawley.